SELENE-7 Flame Retardant fabric260gsm | 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon | FR-Twill 3/1
Thank you for your request! We will contact you within 24 hours.
- Certification: ISO 11611 (class 1), ISO 11612 (A1, A2, B1, C1, E1, F1), NFPA 2112, ASTM F1959
- Arc Raiting: ATPV = 11.0 cal/cm2
- Heat Attenuation Factor: HAF = 78%
Selene-7 flame retardant protective fabric is best used in Electric companies and also in Automotive and Petroleum industries. An innovative and very durable NC blend made of 88% cotton and 12% nylon, is already very popular in USA, Brazil and other countries due to increased life circle of NC working garments. Selene-7 provides excellent protection from the risks of Flash fire and Electric Arc with a weigh of only 260 gsm and it is also very light and comfort to wear. It is a perfect FR-fabric for protective costumes for countries with hot climate.
- Westex, UltraSoft 301, 237 gsm (88% Cotton / 12% Nylon) twill, THPC
- Westex, UltraSoft 881, 271 gsm (88% Cotton / 12% Nylon) basket, THPC
- Westex, UltraSoft AC 901, 237 gsm (88% Cotton / 12% Nylon) twill, THPC
- Mount Vernon, AmTEX Plus Arapaho, 237 gsm (88% Cotton / 12% Nylon) twill, THPC
- Mount Vernon, AmTEX Plus Hopi, 288 gsm (88% Cotton / 12% Nylon) basket, THPC
- Walls FR, BANWEAR 185, 185 gsm (88% Cotton / 12% Nylon) duck, FR - (ITEX)
- TenCate, TenCate Tecapro - XC 9001, 250 gsm (84% Cotton / 15% Nylon/ 1% Antistatic) twill 3/1, Proban