LIGHT & DURABLE FR-FABRICS
FOR HOT CLIMATE
- Natural, Comfortable and Light - our Nylon/Cotton 88/12 blend has all the comfort of natural fibers, and durability of nylon. Treated with special chemical process NC blend becomes flame retardant. XM FireLine FR-NC fabrics have very low level of formaldehyde (less than 70ppm) thus ensuring no harm to the skin of wearers. NC blend allows to reach HRC 2 level of protection from Arc Electric with the weight of only 240gsm. This saves the workers from excessive heat in hot climate and helps them to do a job in a more comfort conditions.
- Internationally Certified - our Nylon/Cotton 88/12 fabrics have been certified to comply with the main European and American standards in world’s leading laboratories such as BTTG (UK), Kineсtrics (Canada), Vartest (USA), AITEX (Spain), UL (USA). All certificates are available to download from our website.
- Proven Protection - ISO 11612/ ISO 11611, EN 61482, NFPA 2112 (ASTM F1506), NFPA 70E (ASTM F1959) - standards that our FR-NC fabrics comply with.
- FR-treatment that stands 100x washing - our Nylon/Cotton 88/12 fabrics keep flame resistant properties after 100 and more washings. That means NC clothes keep its protective features during the whole life of an item. This has been approved by a well- recognised Underwriters Laboratory (UL).
- Longer Life of FR-garment - Using protective clothes made with our XM FireLine Nylon/ Cotton 88/12 you have a good protection for very reasonable price. Selene and Volcano fabrics would serve you in ready fr-garments much longer than fr-treated pure cotton. This feature makes NC fabrics very good investments, as they cost only about 25% more than natural fabrics, but lasts almost 2 times longer.
Nylon/Cotton 88/12 garments have become very popular in many countries during the last decade. These fr-apparel provides high level of protection in almost all industries, but it became especially popular in Oil and Gas due to its durability, high protective level, comfort and longer life cycle. Nylon/Cotton 88/12 fabrics keep flame resistant properties after 100 and more washings. That means Nylon/Cotton 88/12 clothing keeps its protective features during the whole life of a garment. To ensure the proper protection level please follow care instructions.
|VOLCANO Flame Retardant fabric|
|SELENE-7 Flame Retardant fabric||
|SELENE-9 Flame Retardant fabric|