ETNA Flame Retardant fabric350gsm | 99% Cotton, 1% Antistatic | FR-Satin 4/1
Thank you for your request! We will contact you within 24 hours.
- Certification: ISO 11611 (class 1), ISO 11612 (A1, A2, B1, C1, E3, F1,) ASTM 1959
- EN 61482-1-2 Class 1 (4kA)
- Arc Raiting: ATPV = 16.0 cal/cm2
- Heat Attenuation Factor: HAF = 83%
- Antistatic: EN 1149-5 (1149-3 method 2)
- Industrial laundering (ISO 15797) is allowed at 75C (167F)
Etna is a middleweight 350 gsm quality cotton fabric with flame retardant finishing designed for use in Metallurgy. Etna FR-fabric has the highest level of protection from metal splashes - E3, tested by ISO 9185. Satin weave of Etna is extremely useful in protective overalls or bibs of workers letting molten metal drops go off easily from the smooth surface of the fabric.
Made of natural fibers it is soft and comfort to wear and at the same time Etna protects from risks of Flash fire, Electric Arc and ESD sparks. Carbon antistatic yarn integrated as stripes in the surface of Etna makes it absolutely safe for use in explosive atmospheres. To prevent Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) sparks, antistatic fibers safely discharge static electricity eliminating the risk of fire and explosion.
- Etna Specification
- Etna EN 11611:2015, EN 11612:2015 Certificate
- Etna FR-Satin ASTM F1959 Test ATPV
- Etna FR-Satin EN 471 Certificate
- Etna FR-Satin Test 100 x Wash @75°C
- Etna Multi-Risk ISO 6530 Certificate
- Etna Multi-Risk ISO 14419 Certificate
- Etna ISO 15797 Certificate (100 industrial washings at 75°C)
- Etna FR-Satin 1149-5 Certificate
- Etna FR-Satin EN 61482-1-2 Certificate