COLOMBO Flame Retardant fabric350gsm | 99% Cotton, 1% Antistatic | FR-twill 2/2
Thank you for your request! We will contact you within 24 hours.
- Certification: ISO 11611 (Class 1 and 2), ISO 11612 (A1, A2, B1, C1, E3, F1), ASTM 1959
- Arc Raiting: ATPV = 9.2 cal/cm2
- Heat Attenuation Factor: HAF = 81%
- Antistatic: EN 1149-5 (1149-3 method 2)
- Industrial laundering (ISO 15797) is allowed at 75C (167F)
Colombo flame-retardant protective fabric is best used in such industries as Automotive, Petrochemical and Power energetics. Made of natural fibres, it is soft and comfort to wear and at the same time Colombo protects from the risks of flash fire, electric arc and ESD sparks. It is very durable and has unique balance of high tear resistance in both warp and weft directions. This endurance provided by trendy and tough weave twill 2/2. A carbon antistatic yarn is locked into the surface of Colombo, making it absolutely safe for use in explosive atmospheres. To prevent electrostatic discharge (ESD) sparks, antistatic fibres safely discharge static electricity eliminating the risk of fire and explosion.
Examples of use of flame retardant FR fabric Colombo include but not limited to flame resistant clothing for welders, electricians and other professionals who should have heat, flame and antistatic protection. FR jackets, FR pants, flame retardant coveralls and other FR or FR clothing made from fire resistant fabric Colombo will give your employees maximum chance to be safe and protected when working at risk of fire, Electric Arc or impact of Heat and Flame.
- Klopman, Meteor FR, 335 gsm (100% Cotton) twill PROBAN
- DALETEC, 103683 Rigchief Grid FC, 350 gsm (98% Cotton, 2% Antistatic) Satin 4/1 Pyrovatex
- DALETEC, 603581 Rigchief Grid Carbon, 350 gsm (99% Cotton, 1% Antistatic) Satin 4/1 Pyrovatex
- DALETEC, 603583 Rigchief Grid Carbon FC, 350 gsm (99% Cotton, 1% Antistatic) Satin 4/1 Pyrovatex
- Walls FR, UNIVERSAL FR 320, 320 gsm (100% Cotton) FR-(ITEX), Satin
- TenCate, PPAN-fr/Cotton/Static-ControlTM TenCate Tecasafe- XA 9001, 320 gsm (54/45/1) twill 2/1 FR-PPAN
- DeNovo, AS PROTECTOR 350gsm 30/2 RS*10/2, (99% Cotton, 1% Antistatic), 4/1 Satin, FRECOTEX
- Westex, Indura 45 305 gsm, (100% Cotton), Twill THCP