ARTEX-260 Inherent Flame Retardant fabric93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS | Twill 2/1 FR
Thank you for your request! We will contact you within 24 hours.
- Certification: ISO 11611 (class 1 and 2), ISO 11612 (A1, A2, B1, C1, F1)
Artex-260 is an innovative inherent flame retardant fabric made of blended aramid fibers in composition of 93% Meta-Aramid, 5% Para-Aramid, 2% Antistatic. Artex-260 is also excellent withstands to rain, water, soil and grease and splashes of liquid chemicals (some alkali and acids) due to its repellent properties. This fabric is best used in fire services, the military such as the marines, infantry, for flight suits, as well as for protective bibs and overalls for workers in the oil and gas, chemicals and power industries. Artex-260 fabric provides extra protection against fire, open flame and arc exposures. Inherent thermal protection cannot be washed away and it’s also durable and resistant to abrasion. There are some other excellent characteristics of Artex-series fabrics: light weight and breathability, which make the working process more comfortable. Due to integrated carbon antistatic yarn, Artex prevents building up electrostatic discharge (ESD) and eliminates the possibility of explosion in oil, gas and other industries. Aramid fabric is produced in accordance with main international standards including European ISO 11612, ISO 11611, Chinese GA10-2002, GB8965-1998 and GB12014-89 and American ASTM F1959, NFPA 70E HRC1, NFPA 1975.
- TenCate, OmniWeave, 260 gsm (93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS) plain
- TenCate, FreeStyle, 254 gsm (93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS) plain
- TenCate, Nimbus, 255 gsm (93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS) plain
- TenCate, WildLand, 254 gsm (93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS) plain
- Springfield, Protera, 254 gsm (93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS) twill
- Springfield, Synergy UL 8531, 260 gsm (93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS) square weave
- Tencate Tecashield 9260, 260gsm (93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS) 3/1 twill