ARTEX-180 Inherent Flame Retardant fabric93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS | Twill 2/1 FR
Thank you for your request! We will contact you within 24 hours.
- Certification: ISO 11611 (Class 1 and 2), ISO 11612 (A1, A2, B1, C1, F1)
- Antistatic: EN 1149-5 (1149-3 method 2)
Artex-180 is an innovative inherent flame retardant fabric made of blended aramid fibers in composition of 93% Meta-Aramid, 5% Para-Aramid, 2% Antistatic. This fabric is best used in fire services, the military such as the marines, infantry, for flight suits, as well as for protective bibs and overalls for workers in the oil and gas, chemicals and power industries. Artex-180 fabric provides extra protection against fire, open flame and arc exposures. Inherent thermal protection cannot be washed away and it’s also durable and resistant to abrasion. There are some other excellent characteristics of Artex-series fabrics: light weight and breathability, which make the working process more comfortable. Due to integrated carbon antistatic yarn, Artex prevents building up electrostatic discharge (ESD) and eliminates the possibility of explosion in oil, gas and other industries. Aramid fabric is produced in accordance with main international standards including European ISO 11612, ISO 11611, Chinese GA10-2002, GB8965-1998 and GB 12014-200X (EX.GB 12014-1989) and American ASTM F1959, NFPA 70E HRC1, NFPA 1975.
- TenCate, Freestyle, 153 gsm (93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS) Plain
- TenCate, OmniWeave, 153 gsm (93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS) Plain
- TenCate, Tecashield, 150 gsm (93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS)
- Milliken, CXP, 150 gsm (93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS) 2x1 LH Twill
- Springfield, Air Weave UL 4536, 150 gsm (93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS)
- Springfield, Synergy, 153 gsm (93% M-Aramid, 5% P-Aramid, 2% AS) Plain