Standards for FR-clothing
You can see below compliance to the standards for fr-clothing, including level of protection against different kinds of risks.
- ISO 11611 (CLASS 1) – Protective fabric for welders
- ISO 11612 (A1, A2, B1, C1, E2, F1) – Protective fabric for industrial workers
- EN 61482-2 – Protective clothing against the hazards of an Electric Arc
- EN 13034:2005 + A1:2009 – Protection against liquid chemicals
- EN 20471 – High visibility clothing – Test methods and requirements
- EN 1149-5 (1149-3 METHOD 2) – Protective fabric with Antistatic properties, ESD protection