Standards for FR-clothing
You can see below compliance to the standards for fr-clothing, including level of protection against different kinds of risks.
- ISO 11611 (Class 1) – Protective fabric for welders
- ISO 11612 (A1, A2, B1, C1, E3, F1) – Protective fabric for industrial workers
- EN 1149-5 (1149-3 Method 2) – Protective fabric with Antistatic properties, ESD protection
- EN 20471 – High visibility clothing – Test methods and requirements
- EN 61482-1-2 (Class 1)– Protective clothing against the hazards of Electric Arc
- ASTM 1959 – Protective fabric for Electric Arc protection.
- ATPV (Arc Thermal Performance Value) = 9.2 cal/cm2;
- Heat Attenuation Factor (HAF) = 81%